Trauma Care Conference 2019
Conference Attendees Only!
Breakfast Session - Stepwise Approach to Haemorrhage Control
08:00 - 08:45
A breakfast meeting for doctors, nurses, paramedics and healthcare professionals involved in pre-hospital emergency response and trauma care.
The meetings will cover the key steps that need to be taken when managing life-threatening haemorrhage, the tools and methodology to stop a catastrophic bleeding. Topics include:
- A stepwise approach to Haemorrhage control -
- Coagulation and Coagulopathy -
- The correct use of direct pressure -
- The use and limitations of pressure dressings -
- The safe and effective use of Tourniquets and current RCS FPHC position statements -
- The safe and effective use of a Haemostatic gauze -
On arrival: tea and coffee with croissant.
Venue: Yarnfield Park Conference Centre, Stone, Staffordshire ST15 0NL.
Follow us on twitter using #TRAUMACARE19.
Thank you, Trauma Care.