Book to attend from Sunday 3rd March - Wednesday 6th March (Conference Attendees Only)
A breakfast meeting for doctors, nurses, paramedics and healthcare professionals involved in pre-hospital emergency response and trauma care. The meetings will cover the key steps that need to be taken when managing life-threatening haemorrhage, the tools and methodology to stop a catastrophic bleeding. Topics include:
- A stepwise approach to Haemorrhage control -
- Coagulation and coagulopathy -
- The correct use of direct pressure -
- The use and limitations of pressure dressings -
- The safe and effective use of Tourniquets and current RCS FPHC position statements -
- The safe and effective use of a Haemostatic gauze -
On arrival: tea and coffee with croissant.
Please share this event on your Twitter or Facebook pages. Thank you, Trauma Care.